We're seeking an experienced category analyst, remote but must reside within 2 hours of San Diego, CA.
- Partner closely with Marketing to drive innovation budgets, planning, and targets
- Drive applicable insights with shelf design and item assortment recommendations
- Development and deployment of customer scorecards
- Manage 3rd party data provider (Spins/IRI) ensuring data integrity
- Development and maintenance of Customer Category Reviews
- Creation of New Item Trackers, benchmarking, and progress reports
- Maintain an awareness of customers' current activities such as promotions, new item launches, discontinued products, new product development, price changes, etc., and take necessary actions to execute the plans.
- This position requires a customer focus, and the ability to build strong relationships internally, cross-functionally, and externally.
- The Individual must possess critical and analytical skills that continuously ensure data integrity and maintain high standards while driving best-in-class solutions. Development and deployment of scorecards, planogram recommendations, category reviews, assortment tools, and new item trackers as well as helping to guide the team on new areas of opportunities will be critical for this role.
- A successful candidate will be self-motivated, thrive in a team environment, ability to deal with a fast-paced complex environment as well as ambiguity.
Remote work possible
$64 Per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance